Acofi Gestion, 58 bis, rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris, France – Tel. +33 (0) 1 53 76 99 99 – Fax +33 (0) 1 53 76 99 98
Public limited company with a capital of 3,000,000 euros – RCS PARIS B 415,084,433
Director of Publication: Thibault de Saint Priest
Acofi Gestion was approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) as as a Portfolio Management Company on 28/11/1997 under number GP 97118.
Acofi Gestion is under the AIFM regime.
Design & Hosting:
Fargo Digital Agency 91 rue Réaumur, 75002 Paris – email@example.com
Terms and conditions of use
Links to other websites
Acofi Gestion authorises the establishment of links to the home page of the www.acofi.com website, provided that it is informed in advance. Acofi Gestion reserves the right to prohibit links that could be prejudicial to its image. In particular, the establishment of links from websites containing controversial, pornographic or xenophobic information is prohibited. In general, any link from another website to www.acofi.com must clearly indicate to the web user that s/he will be directed to the website www.acofi.com. The www.acofi.com website may contain links to third party websites. Acofi Gestion assumes no responsibility for the availability of the sites to which its site refers, their content or the services available on or from these sites.
The information provided on this site is of a general nature, is not exhaustive and is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this site does not constitute a commercial offer of products or services. The content of the pages, distributed for
information purposes only, cannot engage the responsibility of the site’s publishers. Anyone wishing to obtain information or to obtain one of the products or services presented is invited to contact Acofi Gestion:
- By post: 58 bis, rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France
- By telephone at the following number: +33 (0)1 53 76 99 99
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the products and services published on the site may be subject to restrictions for certain investors.
Copyright – Reproduction rights
The entire www.acofi.com website is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Acofi Gestion is the owner of this site and all the elements contained in it.
In the absence of a written agreement concluded between Acofi Gestion and any natural or legal person, the general structure, comments, images (animated or otherwise), sounds, programs and software, databases, and any other element (with the exception of royalty-free elements) composing this site are the exclusive property of Acofi Gestion.
Unless expressly permitted by Acofi Gestion, any copy, reproduction in whole or in part, representation, adaptation, or distribution of the content of the www.acofi.com website by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
In addition, this site is protected as a database under Articles L. 341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The following are therefore expressly prohibited:
- Any extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer, of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial portion of the acofi.com website to another medium by any means and in any form whatsoever
- Reuse, by making available to the public, all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the acofi.com website, in any form whatsoever
- The systematic extraction or reuse of qualitatively or quantitatively non-substantial parts of the content of the www.acofi.com site when such operations clearly exceed the normal conditions of use of the site
- Any unauthorised use of the elements of the site will be prosecuted
- The Acofi brands, and logos appearing on this site may not be reproduced without express authorisation from Acofi (Article L.713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code)
The imitation of the brand and logos of Acofi Gestion and its partners is prohibited. The infringement of the trademark owner's right constitutes an infringement for which the author is liable under civil law (Article L.716-1 of the aforementioned code).